KIWI design Support Center
Everything you need to know about KIWI design and Alex
- Special design for Echo Dot
- Multi-layers safety protection
- Available color: black White
- Dot docking tray
- Power Button
- Up to 12h continuous play time
- Charging Time < 8h
- cable with micro USB connector
- weight: 0.8 lb
- Capacity: Rechargeable 10000mAh Lithium battery
- High performance power management IC
- Input: 5.2V 1.8A
- Output: 5.2V 1.8A
- Single-color led
- Height 73mm (2.8In)
- Diameter 83mm (3.2In)
- Step 1: Simply place your Dot into the top of Alex
- Step 2: Make sure the Alex and Echo Dot align with each other
- Step 3: Plug in connector and press power button and you’re good to go
Charger and Battery
You can power up Alex by connecting it to a power source. Please use the original Amazon Echo Dot charger cord. A full charge of Alex may take up to 8 hours. We recommended to charge Alex during night and you will get full charged Alex for your Dot in the next day.
Charge Your Alex
Connect Alex via USB to a power source such as a Echo Dot charger. Plug the Micro-USB cable that came with your Echo Dot into the Alex input. Then connect the other side to a power outlet. It could also be charged from USB ports or your computer etc.
Please use the origial cable and wall charger provided by Amazon Echo Dot, using 3rd party parts may affect performance.
LED Light Guide
To check the Alex´s battery state, you can check the charger´s LED .
Can't find what you're looking for?
Let’s get in touch