The best Oculus Quest 2 Grips Cover
Aug 04, 2021
In the rapid development of VR environment, the world derived from a variety of VR equipment accessories products which there is no shortage of some excellent products. There is no doubt that these products have brought great convenience for the majority of players.
Today I am going to talk about one of our company's products: Controller Grips Cover for Oculucs Quest 2.
First of all, this product is made of silicone, if you feel unfamiliar with silicone, you can look at my previous articles written: Silica gel
1) Durable, comfortable, soft and lightweight.
2) Anti-slip and sweat-proof, so you won't feel sweat in summer, and it prevents slight leakage without leaving sweat residue.
3) Dirt-resistant and washable.
4) Anti-drop, a certain degree of protection VR handle is not damaged.
In terms of design:
1) The appearance of this product is simple and beautiful, and the original glasses with VR glasses visual coordination and integration.
2) easy to remove and install: simple and unique structure design, installation and use is very convenient with the original hand rope use, play a double protection against falling.
3) silicone surface etching: texture exquisite and beautiful, increase friction, anti-slip and anti-sweat.
4) sponge inside the hand strap: hand strap pu leather inside the increased sponge, the back of the hand more comfortable when using.
The following screenshots are the real review from our players:
Of course, our product is not perfect. Its magic buckle occasionally can not be buckled, or some parts of the break. But we have 18 months warranty service, to ensure that you can get a brand new product.
I believe that in the hearts of the majority of players, our Grips Cover is one of the best product representatives. Nonetheless, we are constantly seeking opinions from players, generating sparks of inspiration in the clash of ideas, and then continuously improving our product until one day it can truly become the product that meets the expectations of all VR players' hearts.
To be continued...