We are very sorry that this product is currently out of stock and is in urgent production, which is estimated to take about 12 days. During this period, users who place orders need to wait for a while. Meanwhile, in order to thank the users for their support, we will give them a 15% discount.
If you place an order after April 11th, we will contact you and give you a 15% refund.
- Oculus Quest 1 & 2 link cable- Oculus Link connects the Oculus Quest 1 & 2 headset to a gaming PC so you can play a wide range of Oculus Rift apps and games，at the same time can charge the Oculus Quest 1 & 2 headset
- Longer and more stable - Built-in signal transmission amplifier makes the 16 feet but lightweight cable transmission more stable, providing you with a flexible game space and at the same time making the game smoother
- High-speed data transfer - The Quest 1 & 2 link cable is standard USB 3.0/USB 3.0/USB 3.1 Gen 1, tested transfer speed can over 1,333 Mbit/s data transfer rate
- High quality and durable - USB-IF Certified, this is the highest quality cables with 10000x Bend Capacity. You will not experience any lag or delay with our cable
- Widely compatible - it’s also suitable for extended connection of USB device interfaces, such as USB devices, HD cameras, virtual reality VR, HiFi amp speakers, mobile hard drives, WIFI, and other devices
Here Are Some Tips to Help Make Our Oculus Quest Link Cable Work for You:
-Update your Oculus Software version to 1.43 or above and all other Drivers
-Disable PTC (Public Test Channel)
-Plug the USB A into the back of your computer directly to your motherboard (red slot) USB 3.0
-If you have audio issues go to device settings and enable the Quest headset
Please connect the USB port on the back of the computer Mainboard
Please upgrade Oculus APP Version to 220.127.116.114229
Close the Public Test Channel